Pumps – TEG5W-12VDC
The TEG-5-10-15 DC pump can be used for most circulation pump applications without connection to the power grid. Highly efficient, the TEG5-10-15 can be connected directly to a TEG Generator and is characterized by its small size, high efficiency, and extreme low power consumption. The long life brushless motor technology provides maintenance free and quiet service life. This pump is perfect for single family home thermal HYDRONIC systems or any circulation pump application where conventional power is not available.
- DC brushless motor with energy efficiency technology by micro processor
- Soft start at very low in-rush current, good convenient working directly with TEG Generator
- Durable permanent magnetic rotor/impeller and fine ceramic shaft
- Advanced magnetic drive technology for static-impeller, without any leakage for ever
- Long life brushless pump, ideal life for 30000 hours
- Heavy duty work, can sustain continual 24 hours’ work
- Automatic overload protection
- Automatic over-temperature protection
- Automatic dry-running protection
- Low or no maintenance
- Low power consumption
- Voltage: 8V~24V DC (Standard:12V DC?
- Max Flow Rate: 12 L/Min
- Max Water Head: 3M
- Brass 1/2″ BSP / NPT male Inlet/Outlet
- Max system pressure: 10Bar
- Max working temperature: 110°C (230° F)
- Min start-up power consumption less than 2 Watt
- Low noise: ?45dB far from 1m distance
Areas of use
- Hot Water Circulation
- Radiant Floor Heating
- TEG Generator liquid side Applications
- Liquid Transfer
- General Purpose Pumping, boat, car, ponds, water irrigation, farming etc
Materials of Construction (Wetted Parts)
- Hi-Temp Ryton Plastic- PPS (food grade)
- Brass Inlet/Outlet
- Viton “O” Ring
- Hi-Temp Ryton (PPS) Impeller
- Ceramic Ferrite Magnet
Designers of advanced TEG Generators using state of the art heat transfer patented technology:
TEG operated the TEG5-10-15 pump can be powered directly from a TEG Generator. The pump slowly starts with the smallest amount of current and pushes the heated water to the storage tank. It’s all too simple and eliminates all controllers, thermostats and sensors.
Soft start-up The TEG5-10-15 DC pump has a soft start-up feature which reduces high in-rush current. When the Thermoelectric
Generator provides sufficient power, the pump goes through the alignment phase by turning the rotor into the position required for start-up. The processor then waits until the capacitor is sufficiently charged. This enables a start-up with minimal power (less than two watt). Cycling due to unsuccessful attempts is minimized. Even after prolonged shutdown, the pump will start reliably.
Over-temperature safety device The TEG5-10-15 DC pump comes with an integrated over-temperature safety device which shuts off the pump electronics when reaching temperature over 110°C (230°F). When the temperature of the pumped fluid is below 95°C (203°F) the pump will function normally. The temperature of the electronic components is influenced by the temperature of the pumped media as well as by the speed setting. After reaching a critical temperature 95°C (203°F) the pump will lower its speed
automatically in order to avoid a total shutdown. However, if the temperature continues to rise (e.g. caused by too hot pumped
media), the pump will eventually shut down completely. After cooling down, the pump will restart automatically.
TEG5-10-15 mainly compare with TL-08/most ordinary DC hot water pumps, D5 pump and SID pump
|Model||Max Working Temp.||Max System Pressure||Dry-running Protection||Automatic Temp. Protection||Over-load Protection||Wide Voltage Scope||Housing||“O” Ring||Impeller||Magnet||Inlet /Outlet|
|TEG5-10-15||110?||10Bar||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Ryton||Viton||Ryton||Ceramic Ferrite Magnet||Brass|
|D5||110?||10Bar||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Brass||EPDM||PPO||Ceramic Ferrite Magnet||Brass|
|SID||120?||10Bar||No||No||Yes||Yes||Brass||Viton||Ryton||Ceramic Ferrite Magnet||Brass|
Ryton (PPS): one of best engineering plastics, can stead of metal material in many field, with a high mechanical strength, high temperature, chemical properties of advantages such as; have a thermal stability, excellent heat resistance, high mechanical strength, its continuous use temperatures up to220-240?, at 1.82 MPa load heat distortion temperature of above 260?.
Viton (FKM): has excellent heat-resistance: sustainable at -40 ° F (-40 ?) at 400 ° F (204 ?) temperatures, intermittent in 600 ° F (315 ?) temperatures;be able to withstand more than the most extensive of any commercial rubber solution and chemicals; excellent tolerance to a variety of oils, fuels,lubricants and most mineral acids;